IJCAI-ECAI 2022 video recordings summary
Find here the links to all the recorded material produced at IJCAI-ECAI 2022 (1765 video recordings!).
- Gerhard Widmer – AI & Music: On the Role of AI in Studying a Human Art Font
- Tim Miller – Are the inmates still running the asylum? Explainable AI is dead, long live Explainable AI!
- Pete Wurman – Training the world’s best Gran Turismo racer
- Jérôme Lang – From AI to social choice
- Sumit Gulwani – AI-assisted Programming
- Judea Pearl – What is Causal Inference and Where is Data Science Going?
- Mihaela van der Schaar – Panning for insights in medicine and beyond: New frontiers in machine learning interpretability
- Ana Paiva – Engineering sociality and collaboration in AI systems
IJCAI-22 Award for Research Excellence
Stuart Russell – Artificial Intelligence: Some Thoughts?
IJCAI-22 Computers and Thought Award
Bo Li – Trustworthy Machine Learning: Robustness, Privacy, Generalization, and their Interconnections
IJCAI-22 John McCarthy Award
Michael L. Littman – Some Open Problems in Sequential Decision Making